We use Schoolgateway for after-school club bookings and payments, educational visit payments and school dinner money. To create an account, download the app to your phone and register using the email address and mobile number we hold for you in school. School Gateway will send you a text with your PIN. Login when you are ready to go or contact the school office if you require support. www.schoolgateway.com
Did you know that if your child is in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 they are entitled to a two course Universal Infant FREE School Meal (UIFSM) served with milk, this meal has been nutritionally analysed with correct portion sizes for the age group. Over 3 years, this is a saving of a minimum of £1,168.50!
Although you do not have to complete an application form to receive free school meals in Reception and Key Stage 1, if you receive any of the benefits listed below, schools also receive valuable extra funding based on the number of children who have applied and are eligible. This funding makes a real difference to the school’s budget as it enhances the learning opportunities provided in the school to make sure children get the best start in life.
If you have a child in Years 3-6, and are eligible, they will also receive a Free School Meal in these year groups, saving you £389.50 a year. Please do not delay in applying if you are in receipt of:
- Income support
- Income based’ jobseeker’s allowance
- Income related employment and support allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child tax credit (provided you do not receive working tax credit and have an annual income, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, that does not currently exceed £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
To access this additional funding you need to complete an Application for Free School Meals found in the 'Do it online' tab on the Isle of Wight website. It is quick and easy to apply and we would urge you to take a few moments to complete it! If you would prefer to complete a paper application, we have copies in the school office. Thank you!